Sunday, January 31, 2010

News...

The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of emotion, for a variety of reasons. With the state's budget in peril, education has taken a big hit, statewide. Weskan has had to eliminate a couple teaching positions, mine included. I'll be employed through the summer and then we'll see what happens. I know I'll miss the relationships and interractions I have with the amazing girls at work. Its been rough to think about not going back to Weskan in the fall, but we also know that God doesn't close one door without opening another one, or a window. :)


Adam and I found out just before Christmas that we are expecting a new member into our family. Baby #2 is due to arrive the end of August. We are tremendously excited that God has blessed us with another child and a possible opportunity to stay home with both of our kiddos. I'm not sure that Austin is quite aware of our situation yet, but I'm sure he will be as we begin making plans for his brother or sister. We have pointed at my belly and said "Baby," but we're starting to wonder if Austin thinks baby is a new word for belly. :)








No comments: